1. A star is part of ______.
2. Which of the following is not a component of our Solar System?
3. The spinning of an object on its axis is called:
4. The movement of an object around another object is called:
5. Which of the following is not a gas planet?
6. Which of the following is not a terrestrial planet?
7. What is a constellation?
8. What of the following is not found on a celestial globe?
9. In cold areas on Earth which type of erosion plays a major part?
10. Describe the map below. How can it be used? Who do you think would use such a map?
11. The picture shows a planet and its _____________________.
12. Draw a map from the school to your house.
ANSWERS: 1.(C); 2.(C); 3.(A); 4.(B); 5.(A); 6.(B); 7. A constellation are points of light that make a pattern in the sky; 8.(B); 9.(D); 10. A map to school; A parent going to school for the first time; 11. rings; 12. dependent on student.
[Back to Universe Cycle Grid]