1. Which of the following graduated cylinders has the most volume of water?
What would you measure the following items with?
2. Dimensions of a room. ______________________________________________________
3. Your head. ______________________________________________________
4. The mass of an apple? ______________________________________________________
5. Which of the following is not considered a qualitative science?
6. Which of the following is considered a quantitative science?
7. What do electricity and magnetism have in common?
8. What is a closed circuit?
9. Which diagram below shows a series circuit?
10. On the diagram above, what does the other diagram that is not a series circuit show?
11. Draw a diagram of an electromagnet.
12. Which of the following does not use the principle of
ANSWERS: 1.(B); 2. ruler, tape measure; 3. tape
measure; 4.balance; 5.(A); 6.(C); 7.(B);
8.(B); 9.(A); 10.(C);
[Back to Applied Science Grid]