Applied Science - Science and Math (6B)
DESIGNING AN EXPERIMENT
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. What subject do I want to learn more about? Are there any subjects that I have always wanted to know the answer?
2. How do I find information about the subject?
3. Where would I go to learn more information?
4. How can I design an experiment about this subject? Can I propose a hypothesis on the subject?
5. Can I compare and contrast this to other things? If so, what?
6. What is the goal of this project?
7. Where do I get materials for the experiment?
8. How do I record the data?
9. How do I present the data, so other people can understand what I did?